1. Artemisinin analogue SM934 attenuate collagen-induced arthritis by suppressing T follicular helper cells and T helper 17 cells. Scientific Reports. 2016 in press.
2. A novel pyridazinone derivative inhibits hepatitis B virus replication by inducing genome-free capsid formation. Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2015 Nov;59(11):7061-72.
3. Therapeutic effects of the artemisinin analog SM934 on lupus-prone MRL/lpr mice via inhibition of TLR-triggered B-cell activation and plasma cell formation. Cellular & molecular immunology. 2015, 1-12.
4. Benzimidazole Derivative, BM601, a Novel Inhibitor of Hepatitis B Virus and HBsAg Secretion. Antiviral Res. 2014 Apr 15;107C:6-15.
5. Therapeutic effects of DZ2002, a reversible SAHH inhibitor, on lupus-prone NZB×NZW F1 mice via interference with TLR-mediated APC response. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2014 Feb;35(2):219-29.
6. Artemisinin Analogue SM934 Ameliorates Murine Experimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis through Enhancing the Expansion and Functions of Regulatory T Cell. PLoS One. 2013 Aug 29;8(8):e74108.
7. Structure-Based Design and Synthesis of C-1- and C-4-Modified Analogs of Zanamivir as Neuraminidase Inhibitors. J Med Chem. 2013 Feb 14;56(3):671-84.
8. Synthesis of C-4-modified zanamivir analogs as neuraminidase inhibitors and their anti-AIV activities. Eur J Med Chem. 2012 Aug;54:764-70.